Seth’s Creamy Lemon Truffle and Arugula Past 0
IG handle: @kalefornia_kitchen
- 2 servings of Perfect Earth Pasta
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tbsp of vegan cream cheese
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tsp black truffle oil
- 2 cups organic arugula
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for about 7 min.
- Sauté the shallots and garlic until fragrant and shallots become translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until brown
- Add wine to deglaze pan
- Add the cooked pasta and stir until all incorportated
- On low to medium heat, add the vegan cream cheese and stir.
- Turn off the heat, att the lemon zest, truffle oil, and arugula.
- Season to taste.
Danielle’s 3 Mushroom Chia Pasta 0
IG handle: @danigincalifornia
- 50g red rice noodle with chia
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup diced shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1lb chicken sausage
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 bunch mustard greens torn to bite size pieces
- 8 oz mixed mushrooms (trumpet, anon, beech - or any variety you can find)
- ¼ cup of grated parmesan or pecorino
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for about 7 minutes or until al dente. Stir pasta often to prevent the noodles from sticking. Drain, cover with cold water and drain.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large frying pan, slice sausage and brown in pan.
- Transfer sausage to plate and keep warm.
- Add shallots and garlic to pan and saute until fragrant. Add mushrooms to pan and drizzle with 1 tbs olive oil, stir until golden brown.
- Add white wine to pan and reduce by half. Toss in mustard greens drizzle with remaining olive oil and sauce until wilted.
- Add Chicken back to pan and toss in cooked pasta
Angelina’s Chicken and Tofu Soup with Brown Rice Pasta 0
IG handle: @athleticrecipes
- 2 servings of Perfect Earth Brown Rice Pasta
- 1 chicken breast, sliced
- 14 oz firm tofu, cubed
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, coined
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarse
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1/2 cup mint, fresh
- 4 cups water
- Air-fry cubed tofu with salt at 380 degrees F for 15 minutes, toss after 10 minutes.
- Over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil and sear the chicken breast slices until fully cooked. Place aside when done.
- Steam broccoli, celery, and carrots [4-6 minutes].
- Bring water to a boil and add soy sauce, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of oil, adjust by taste.
- Cook PERFECT EARTH FOODS BROWN RICE PASTA until al dente. 7 minutes.
- Evenly separate into two bowls, add toppings, and serve.
- [optional] Serve with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1/2 tablespoon hot sauce mixture for dipping.