Chia Noodle and Veggie Stir Fry
IG Handle: @indulgeyourinnerfoodie
- 1 package Perfect Earth Organic Chia Pad Thai Rice Noodles
- 12 ounce package of frozen Mexican style veggies (Cauliflower, broccoli, onions, and red peppers) Thawed
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Montreal Steak Grill Mates
- 1 medium pieces of dried candied mango cut into match sticks
- Optional: 16 ounces grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Cook the Chia pasta according to the package directions for 6 minutes and rinse in cold water immediately. (You want the pasta al dente and rinsing it quickly will stop the cooking process.)
- Drain the pasta and turn out on a lint free dish towel to dry a bit. In a medium skillet melt the coconut oil over medium heat, toss the thawed veggies in the coconut oil and allow to cook through.
- When the veggies have started to slightly brown and are tender (about 10 minutes) toss in the cooled noodles and cook another 3-5 minutes until the noodles are heated through and are slightly browned.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Montreal Steak seasoning. If you want to add the chicken, you can fold it in now.
- Top each serving with the candied mango matchsticks. Serve warm.
- Tags: Organic Pasta
- Hilltribe Organics