Perfect Earth's Vindaloo Pasta
Perfect Earth’s Vindaloo Pasta is delicious and vegan on its own but goes well with any protein if you prefer.
Ingredients Serves Four
- 1 Pack Perfect Earth Rice Pasta – Brown Rice (7.9oz or 225g)
- 5 tbsp Chopped Onion (75g)
- 5 tbsp Chopped Ginger (75g)
- 3 Cloves
- 5 tbsp Chopped Garlic (75g)
- 3 tbsp Cumin Powder (45g)
- 2 tbsp Masala Powder (30g)
- 3 tbsp Curry Vindaloo (45g)
- 1 Boiled Potato
- 1 ½ tbsp Mustard (22g)
- 3 tbsp Chopped Coriander (45g)
- 1 ¼ Cups Coconut Milk (320ml)
- 5 tbsp Oil (75g)
- 3 tbsp Sugar (30g)
- 2 ½ tsp Salt (30g)
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the Perfect Earth Rice Pasta – Brown Rice to the boiling water. Stir gently and cook for 8-9 minutes or until you reach your desired texture.
- Rinse the pasta in cool water and drain. Set it aside in a large serving bowl.
- Boil the potato and cut it into cubes.
- Put the oil in a pan on medium heat, add chopped onions, garlic, cloves and curry paste. Then stir fry.
- Add ginger, salt and mustard and continue to stir fry.
- Add the cumin powder, masala powder, potatoes and coconut milk togetherwith the Pasta and stir fry all together.
- Season with salt and sugar and then serve, sprinkling coriander on top.
- Tags: Organic Pasta
- Hilltribe Organics