Perfect Earth's Black Magic Pasta
Perfect Earth’s Black Magic Pasta is delicious and vegan on its own but goes well with any protein if you prefer.
Ingredients Serves Four
- 225 g Perfect Earth Rice Pasta – Black Rice
- 30 g Fresh Scallions
- 35 g Fresh Bean Sprouts
- 30 g Fresh Coriander
- 30 g Fried Onions
- 40 g Kale Sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp Liquid Aminos or Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 25 g Chilli Flakes
- 3 Red Thai Goat Pepper
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 5 tbsp Oil
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the Perfect Earth Rice Pasta – Black Rice to the boiling water. Stir gently and cook for 8-9 minutes or until you reach your desired texture.
- Rinse the pasta in cool water and drain. Set it aside in a large serving bowl.
- Warm a pan to medium heat and add the oil. Add the pasta to the pan and stir.
- Add the bean sprouts and kale and stir together.
- Mix the Aminos (or Soy Sauce), chili sauce and salt in a small bowl and then add to the pan and stir all together.
- Serve onto plates and decorate with scallions, coriander leaves, fried onion and chili flakes.
- Tags: Organic Pasta
- Hilltribe Organics