Pasta al Funghi
A simple and robust dish that allows the rich flavors to shine.
- 50g brown rice noodle
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped roughly chopped, mixed mushrooms (porcini, swiss brown, button)
- Sprinkles of truffle concentrate, truffle oil, or truffle
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp goat cheese (optional)
- 8 ml olive oil
- Ground black pepper and salt to taste
- 2 tbsp of roughly chopped, fresh flat parsley
- Cook the pasta for about 7 minutes or until al dente. Stir pasta often to prevent the noodles from sticking. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain.
- In a frying pan, sauté the garlic and dice mushrooms over a medium heat in olive oil. Just as the garlic begins to turn golden, add the butter, heavy cream and goat cheese (if using.) Drizzle with truffle oil or add a sprinkling of truffle flakes. Add ground black pepper and salt to taste.
- Add pasta and mix thoroughly.
- Serve the pasta and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Tags: Organic Pasta
- Hilltribe Organics